- You have generated Veracode API credentials.
- You have verified that the Veracode Greenlight feature is enabled. Contact Veracode Technical Support to enable this feature.
To install the plugin:
- Go to the JetBrains Plugin Repository at https://plugins.jetbrains.com/, search for Veracode Greenlight, and click Download.
- Save the zip file to your local machine.
- Go to Install plugin from disk... and click
- Navigate to and select the plugin file you saved to your machine.
The Veracode Greenlight for IntelliJ now appears in the list of plugins.
- Click OK.
If prompted, restart IntelliJ by clicking
Restart IntelliJ IDEA.
After your IDE restarts, the Veracode Greenlight menu is visible.
Before you can scan your code, you must enter your Veracode API credentials.