You can install and use Veracode Greenlight after you meet specific prerequisites.
Meet these prerequisites before you install Veracode Greenlight:
- Install a supported version of your IDE and Java listed on the Veracode-Authored Integrations page.
- Have source code you want to scan, the module containing the source code, and that any dependency modules compile successfully.
- Connect your IDE to the public internet.
- Have scan submission 1 MB or smaller.
- Configure your IDE with the required proxy settings if you are using a proxy.
- Generate Veracode API credentials.