After installing Veracode Greenlight, you must add your Veracode credentials to the plugin before you can start a scan.
- You have generated Veracode API credentials.
- If you want to store your credentials in a file outside of your IDE, you have configured a Veracode API credentials file.
- The Veracode Greenlight feature is enabled. Contact Veracode Technical Support to enable this feature.
- Your user account has the Greenlight IDE User role.
To add your credentials to Veracode Greenlight:
In IntelliJ, select
. The Veracode Greenlight window opens in the Settings window.
Select an option for storing your Veracode API credentials:
- Store credentials in external file: use the credentials in your Veracode API credentials file. By default, if your credentials are not currently stored in your IDE, this option is selected.
- Store credentials in Eclipse: enter and store your credentials in your IDE. By default, if your credentials are currently stored in your IDE, this option is selected.
- If you selected to use a Veracode API credentials file, click Test Credentials to verify that your credentials are valid.
- Click Apply and Close.