When you are ready to run it, you can start your Dynamic Analysis immediately or schedule it to run at a date up to 90 days in the future.To schedule a Dynamic Analysis for a date in the future:
- After you create or configure the Dynamic Analysis, click Schedule at the bottom of the screen.
- In the Schedule section, select Once.
- Switch on the Prescan option if you want to prescan the analysis, but you must schedule your analysis at least two hours in the future to allow time for the prescan.
- Click the calendar icon and select the date and time on which you want the scan to start.
- In the Analysis Duration field, enter the maximum number of days you want the Dynamic Analysis to run.
- Click Review and Submit to save
your options and move to the final step in starting your Dynamic Analysis.
The prescan starts immediately after submission, and the full scan starts at the scheduled time.
- In the All Dynamic Analyses list, select Configure from the Actions menu in the row of the Dynamic Analysis that you want to check.
- At the bottom of the Edit screen, click Schedule.
If you want to rescan the same analysis again with the same configuration, edit the schedule of the analysis and schedule it to rerun on your new selected day and time.