You configure your screen template in Jira to include two Veracode custom fields. When importing findings to Jira, the Veracode Integration for Jira automatically adds the custom fields to each Jira issue of imported findings and populates the values.
- Veracode Link: manages the association of the Jira issue with the application findings in the scan results on the Veracode Platform. After completing this procedure, this custom field provides links back to the specific application, policy, and findings in the Veracode Platform.
- Mitigation Status and Comments: describes the current mitigation status, with optional comments, for an imported finding.
To configure your Jira screen template to display Veracode custom fields:
- In Jira, select .
- Find the screen template that you use for importing Veracode security findings.
Click Configure to display the Configure Screen page for
the selected template.
- From the Field name dropdown menu, select Veracode Link and, then, click Add.
- From the Field name dropdown menu, select Mitigation Status and Comments and, then, click Add.