The log messages from the Veracode Integration for Jira are located in the standard Jira log.
Note: Jira cloud does not support logging.
The actual location of the Jira log depends on how Jira was installed. Example locations are:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlassian\Application Data\Jira\log\atlassian-jira.log
To enable logging for the Veracode Integration for Jira:
- Go to .
- In the Default Loggers section, click Configure logging level for another package.
- In the popup, enter com.veracode.jira.plugin in the Package name field.
- In the Logging Level field, select INFO or DEBUG.
- Click Add.
The Jira integration saves all retrieved flaw information, and looking at these files can help you understand the actions the integration took. Example flaw report locations include:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlassian\Application Data\Jira\veracode\flawreportxml