If you want to update the default Secret Master Key, you must also change your Veracode secret key and CA Agile Central API key in the veracode2agilecentral_config.xml configuration file.
About this task
To update your Secret Master Key:
- From your root folder, open the key.properties file in a text editor.
- Replace the value of the secretKey element with a new value of your choice.
- Save and close the key.properties file.
- From your root folder, open veracode2agilecentral_config.xml in a text editor.
- Locate the <veracode> node and replace the value of the <api_key> element, including the surrounding tildes (~), with your unencrypted Veracode secret key.
- Locate the <agilecentral> node and replace the value of the <api_key> element, including the surrounding tildes, with your unencrypted CA Agile Central API key.
- Save and close the veracode2agilecentral_config.xml file.
- If your integration is currently running, stop and start it again.