The Veracode Integration for Jira Cloud can map custom fields in the application profile in the Veracode Platform to standard or custom fields in a Jira ticket.
About this task
When importing flaws, you can choose to import flaws into either a:
- Project that you have named in a custom field on the Metadata page of each
Veracode application profile.
- Default project that you select from the provided dropdown menus.
For the Veracode Integration for Jira Cloud, mapping custom fields is required for the following fields:
- Veracode Link
- Mitigation and Comments
To configure custom fields for the Veracode Integration for Jira Cloud:
- Log in to your Jira Cloud instance as an admin.
- From Application Switcher, select Jira.
, and select Custom fields in the Fields section.
In the Veracode Link field, click the menu icon (), and from
the dropdown menu, select Screens.
Select all the screens related to your Jira project that you want to associate
with the Veracode Integration for Jira Cloud and click
- Go to Screens. , and select
- Repeat the previous steps to configure the Mitigation Status and Comments field and select all the screens related to your Jira project that you want to associate with the Veracode Integration for Jira Cloud.
- From the View Screens page, select Configure for the screens you are using.
Right-click the Select Field, and select
Environment from the dropdown menu.
- Repeat step 9 for all applicable screens.