If you block internet addresses in your organization, Veracode recommends that you whitelist Veracode domains and, in some limited cases, IP addresses to ensure there is no disruption in your ability to access Veracode features and products.
- https://elearning.veracode.com (eLearning users only)
- https://downloads.veracode.com (to download Greenlight and other integrations plugins)
- https://jira-cloud-addon.integrations.veracode.com (to download the Veracode Integration for Jira Cloud)
Access to Virtual Scan Appliances (VSA)
You must update your firewall or other gateway device to allow traffic to Veracode via 126.96.36.199. If your VSAs call back directly to jobservice.veracode.com without going through a firewall or other gateway device, you do not have to do anything at this time.
Access to Dynamic Application Security Testing
- You must add 188.8.131.52 to your whitelist to use the Veracode Dynamic Analysis service.
- You must add 184.108.40.206 to your whitelist to continue uninterrupted service for ongoing and new DynamicDS scans from Veracode.
Access analysiscenter.veracode.com Using IP Addresses
Veracode recommends that you whitelist Veracode domains instead of relying on IP addresses to access Veracode services, because Veracode IP addresses will change over time. If you currently whitelist by IP address, the following addresses are necessary, but be aware that Veracode may change these addresses in the future.
- Access to analysiscenter.veracode.com Using DNS
- If you are using statically assigned IP addresses to reach analysiscenter.veracode.com, you must add 220.127.116.11 to the entry.
- Access to analysiscenter.veracode.com Using APIs
- If you are using statically assigned IP addresses to reach analysiscenter.veracode.com or if you have hardcoded the IP addresses in your API, you must include 18.104.22.168.
Support and Assistance
If you have questions, contact email@example.com.