Veracode recommends that you whitelist certain IP address ranges and URLs to ensure there is no disruption in your ability to access Veracode features and products.
- https://elearning.veracode.com (eLearning users only)
- https://downloads.veracode.com (to download Greenlight and other integrations plugins)
- https://jira-cloud-addon.integrations.veracode.com (to download the Veracode Integration for Jira Cloud)
Access to Virtual Scan Appliances (VSA)
You must update your firewall or other gateway device to allow traffic to Veracode via 188.8.131.52. If your VSAs call back directly to jobservice.veracode.com without going through a firewall or other gateway device, you do not have to do anything at this time.
Access to Dynamic Application Security Testing
- You must add 184.108.40.206 to your whitelist to use the Veracode Dynamic Analysis service.
- You must add 220.127.116.11 to your whitelist to continue uninterrupted service for ongoing and new DynamicDS scans from Veracode.
Access to analysiscenter.veracode.com via DNS
If you are using statically assigned IP addresses to reach analysiscenter.veracode.com, you must add 18.104.22.168 to the entry.
Access to analysiscenter.veracode.com via APIs
If you are using statically assigned IP addresses to reach analysiscenter.veracode.com or if you have hardcoded the IP addresses in your API, you must include 22.214.171.124.
Support and Assistance
If you have questions, contact email@example.com.