If you block internet addresses in your organization, Veracode recommends that you whitelist Veracode domains and, in some limited cases, IP addresses to ensure there is no disruption in your ability to access Veracode features and products.
- https://elearning.veracode.com (eLearning users only)
- https://downloads.veracode.com (to download Greenlight and other integrations plugins)
- https://jira-cloud-addon.integrations.veracode.com (to download the Veracode Integration for Jira Cloud)
- https://sca.veracode.com (Veracode Agent-Based Scan users only)
- https://api.sourceclear.io (Veracode Agent-Based Scan users only)
- https://download.srcclr.com (Veracode Agent-Based Scan users only)
- https://pendo.veracode.com 1
- https://cdn.pendo.veracode.com 1
- https://app.pendo.veracode.com 1
Access to Virtual Scan Appliances (VSA)
You must update your firewall or other gateway device to allow traffic to Veracode via 184.108.40.206. If your VSAs call back directly to jobservice.veracode.com without going through a firewall or other gateway device, no action is required.
Access to Dynamic Application Security Testing
You must add 220.127.116.11 to your whitelist to use Veracode Dynamic Analysis and to continue uninterrupted service for ongoing and new DynamicDS scans from Veracode.
Access analysiscenter.veracode.com Using IP Addresses
Veracode recommends that you whitelist Veracode domains instead of relying on IP addresses to access Veracode services, because Veracode IP addresses will change over time. If you currently whitelist by IP address, the following addresses are necessary, but be aware that Veracode may change these addresses in the future.
- Access to analysiscenter.veracode.com Using DNS
- If you are using statically assigned IP addresses to reach analysiscenter.veracode.com, you must add 18.104.22.168 to the entry.
- Access to analysiscenter.veracode.com Using APIs
- If you are using statically assigned IP addresses to reach analysiscenter.veracode.com or if you have hardcoded the IP addresses in your API, you must include 22.214.171.124.
The Veracode Platform sends anonymized user data to a third-party telemetry service to help Veracode measure and improve its products and support.
The anonymized user data includes:
- A synthetic, unique user identifier
- A synthetic, unique identifier for the user organization
- The browser name and version
- The last login date before the current session
- The user roles
The user data does not include name, email, organization name, or any information about applications or findings.
Support and Assistance
If you have questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.