Accessing Veracode Agent-Based Scan (previously named SourceClear) from the Veracode Platform allows you to benefit from a robust Software Composition Analysis (SCA) solution that can directly integrate with your continuous integration (CI) pipeline.
- You can access Veracode Agent-Based Scan from the Veracode Platform with your existing username, teams, and roles.
- Contact your Veracode account manager to enable access to Veracode Agent-Based Scan.
- You can only log in to Veracode Agent-Based Scan through the Veracode Platform.
- The following restrictions apply:
- Veracode Agent-Based Scan access from the Veracode Platform is not available for legacy Veracode Software Composition Analysis users.
- You cannot log in to Veracode Agent-Based Scan from the Veracode APIs.
Navigating to Veracode Agent-Based Scan
The Veracode Agent-Based Scan features and functionality available to you depend on your Veracode Platform roles allocation. The following table lists the roles you must have in the Veracode Platform to complete specific actions in Veracode Agent-Based Scan.
|View the Workspace Portfolio Page||X||X||X||X||X|
|Create and Delete Workspaces||X|
|Add Teams to Workspaces||X|
|View All Workspaces||X||X|
|View Specific Workspaces||X||X||X|
|Manage Veracode Agent-Based Scan Rules||X|