Accessing SourceClear from the Veracode Platform allows you to benefit from a robust Software Composition Analysis solution that can directly integrate with your continuous integration (CI) pipeline.
- You can access SourceClear Software Composition Analysis from the Veracode Platform with your existing username, teams, and roles.
- Contact your Veracode account manager to enable access to SourceClear.
- You can only log in to SourceClear through the Veracode Platform.
- The following restrictions apply:
- SourceClear access from the Veracode Platform is not available for existing Veracode Software Composition Analysis users.
- You cannot log in to SourceClear from the Veracode APIs.
Navigating to SourceClear
The SourceClear features and functionality available to you depend on your Veracode Platform roles allocation. The following table outlines the roles you must have in the Veracode Platform to complete specific actions in SourceClear.
|View the Workspace Portfolio Page||X||X||X||X||X|
|Create and Delete Workspaces||X|
|Add Teams to Workspaces||X|
|View All Workspaces||X||X|
|View Specific Workspaces||X||X||X|
|Manage SourceClear Rules||X|
|Manage Library Catalogue||X|