You can download a PDF report of your workspace findings to share vulnerability statistics for your application with your stakeholders.
About this task
Note: Projects that do not have a default branch set in their project settings do not appear in the PDF report.
- From Portfolio, find the workspace for which you want to download a report.
In the Actions column, click the download button ().
The PDF report downloads to your browser.
To navigate directly to different sections on the report, click the titles on
the cover page.
- Executive Summary: a high-level summary of your findings by severity and license risk.
- Project Summary: information on your scan activity and number of findings by project.
- Issues by Project: details on the vulnerabilities in the project.
- SourceClear SCA Methodology: information on how SourceClear conducts security research and determines vulnerability scoring.