Creating and deleting workspaces in SourceClear is easy, and allows users to better organize their organization by differentiating where scan results go to. The following guides show how to do manage your workspaces.
Note: Creating workspaces requires administrative privileges.
- Login to SourceClear by going to your organization URL (i.e. acmedemo.sourceclear.io/login).
- Use the small + symbol in the top left corner next to the label Workspaces.
- Enter a name for your workspace less than 22 characters, and select Create Workspace. You can now navigate to this workspace from the Workspace dropdown menu.
Note: Deleting workspaces permanently deletes the agents and any data associated with that workspace.
- Login to SourceClear by going to your organization URL (i.e. acmedemo.sourceclear.io/login)
- Select the Workspace from the left navigation menu, and then click the workspace to which you want to add the user.
- Select from the left navigation menu.
- Click Delete Workspace and confirm you want to delete the workspace.