The Veracode extension enables you to propose mitigations for flaws that are found during the scan of your application.
- Potential false positive
- OS environment
- Network environment
You also have the option to accept or reject a flaw already marked as mitigated. You must have the Mitigation API role to be able to mitigate flaws using the Veracode extension.
- Open .
- In View Results, select checkbox next to the flaw you want to mitigate, select a mitigation action from the dropdown menu, and click Mitigate.
- In the Flaw Mitigation Request window, enter a description of the change..
- Click Continue.
- There is a policy or sandbox scan in progress for the application.
- You are not working with the most recent scan results.
- You do not have the Mitigation API role.
- The flaw is locked in the Platform by another user.