There are two ways to download the results of your Veracode scans: using the Veracode API or the Veracode Platform. To be able to download Veracode scan results using the API, you must have the Results API role.
Downloading Results Using the API
- Select . If the Veracode menu is not visible, check you have correctly installed the plugin.
- If prompted, enter your Veracode API username and password, and select Store username and password so that you only have to enter your credentials one time.
- Click Submit.
- In the Download Results window, select the required application, scan type, and
specific scan, and click Download.
By default, Veracode saves the results file to the Downloads directory on the user's local computer. For example, for Windows, this is C:\Users\UserName\Downloads. To change this default location, go to.
The results download from Veracode into the Results view.
Downloading Results Using the Veracode Platform
- From the left navigation menu of your application, click Results.
- Click Download Report, and select Detailed XML Export (XML)
from the dropdown menu.
- Click Download. The report is provided as a zip file that contains the XML document and the associated XSD XML schema.
- In IntelliJ, go .
- Navigate to the location of the XML zip file that you downloaded from the Veracode Platform, and select it.