You can view a log of user activity, including user creation, logins, and changes to the user's record.
- From the Users tab in the Administration page, you can view user activity information for all users.
You can view login status for all users from the Last Login column. If the user
has not logged into the Veracode Platform, the following statuses are
- NOT ACTIVE: the user was sent login information by their administrator, but the user has yet to click the activation link, or log into the Veracode Platform.
- ACTIVE: the user clicked the activation link sent by their administrator, but has yet to log into the Veracode Platform.
- Failed: the user was unable to sign into their account.
Click Activity Log link.
The Activity Log window opens.
You can page through the activity log, filter by activity type, or search by
the name of the user who performed the action.
- User: the first and last name associated with the user account. Click the pencil icon to edit user information.
- Last Login: the date and time when the user last logged into the Veracode Platform.
- Modified By: the first and last name of the
person who last modified the account.
- Details: the login activity for the user, and the IP address where they attempted the login.
- Activity: the login status of the user account.
- Date/Time: the date and time when the
user last had activity on the Veracode Platform.Note: If the user has never logged into the Veracode Platform, no user activity information is displayed in the Activity Log.