Veracode integrations allow you to maximize the benefits of static and dynamic cloud-based security testing in your SDLC and GRC workflows. Veracode application programming interfaces (APIs) and plugins automate the major tasks involved in scanning applications and analyzing the results.
Integrations enable the automation of all the necessary security verification steps from creating application profiles, uploading applications, and submitting the application for a scan directly from integrated development environments (IDEs) and continuous integration servers. With specific line-of-code vulnerability identification and remediation instructions, you can directly integrate into IDEs and defect tracking systems to streamline defect triage and fixing.
- Veracode APIs
- Veracode APIs enable you to programmatically interact with the Veracode Platform to seamlessly incorporate application flaw, summary, and policy information into your compliance and risk management programs.
- Veracode IDE Integrations
- Before checking in your code, you can start a scan, review security findings and triage the results, all from within your IDE. Veracode integrates with Eclipse, IntelliJ, and Visual Studio.
- Veracode Greenlight Plugin
- Veracode Greenlight finds security defects in your code and provides contextual remediation advice to help you fix issues in seconds, directly in your IDE.
- Veracode Build System Integrations
- By integrating Veracode into your Jenkins, Azure DevOps, or Team Foundation Server build or release pipelines, you can test in the pipeline or in parallel. You can also stop the pipeline if security issues that violate your policy are found.
- Veracode Ticketing Integrations
- The Veracode defect tracking integrations with Jira, Azure DevOps/TFS, and Micro Focus ALM (previously known as HP ALM) not only create defect tickets but they also automatically update or close them when the code is retested.
- Veracode Developer Tools
- The Veracode API wrappers are Veracode-developed CLI programs that can communicate with the Veracode APIs, accelerating the integration of the Veracode APIs in your software development lifecycle.
- Veracode GRC Integrations
- Veracode provides native integration for RSA Archer to make it easier to understand which of your applications may be in violation of your corporate security policies and how quickly the organization is addressing issues.
- Veracode WAF Integrations
- Veracode works with you to build custom rules for web application firewalls (WAF) to block potential attacks against your web application.