The Veracode Azure DevOps Extension enables you to upload your code to Veracode for scanning. You can configure the extension for either Azure DevOps or on-premise Team Foundation Server (TFS).
To be able to use the Veracode Azure DevOps Extension, you must have the following installed for each TFS agent:
- Node.JS 4.6
- An Azure DevOps subscription with sufficient build time. This prerequisite only applies to Azure DevOps.
- To install the extension to use with TFS:
- TFS 2015.2 and later
- Java Runtime Environment 1.8—11
- VSO Agent 1.95.3 or later for Windows, Linux or macOS.Note: If you are using the extension with Linux or macOS, directories and filenames are case-sensitive. Configuring projects with the wrong case can cause builds and releases to fail.
- The extension supports the following browsers:
- Chrome 54 or later
- Firefox 49 or later