The Veracode Jenkins Plugin supports the Jenkins pipeline functionality.
About this task
Veracode recommends using a snippet generator to create code snippets for routinely repeated steps in your build, test, or deploy pipeline.
To configure the Jenkins credentials to be used in a pipeline job:
- In your project, select Pipeline Syntax in the sidebar.
- From the dropdown menu in the Sample Step field, select withCredentials: Bind credentials to variables.
- Under Bindings, click Add, and select Username and password (separated).
Enter variable names for your bound Veracode credentials.
These variables will be used in the pipeline script.
- If you have already bound your Veracode credentials, select them from the menu in the Credentials dropdown menu.
- Otherwise, click .
Enter the Veracode credentials accordingly. You can use Username and Password or API ID and Key as the credentials.
- Click Generate Pipeline Script.
Copy this Groovy code into your pipeline and save it.