About this task
Veracode recommends using a snippet generator to create code snippets for routinely repeated steps in your build, test, or deploy pipeline.
To configure the Jenkins credentials to use in a pipeline job:
- In your project, select Pipeline Syntax in the sidebar.
- From the Sample Step dropdown menu, select withCredentials: Bind credentials to variables.
- Under Bindings, click Add, and select Username and password (separated).
Enter variable names for your bound Veracode credentials.
You add these variables to the pipeline script.
- If you have already bound your Veracode credentials, select them from the Credentials dropdown menu.
- Otherwise, click .
Enter the Veracode API ID and key.
Note: Veracode has deprecated the Veracode username/password credentials option and is planning to remove it as part of a future Veracode Platform release. Veracode recommends that you move from the username/password credentials to the Veracode API/key credentials as soon as possible.
- Click Generate Pipeline Script.
Copy this Groovy code into your pipeline and save it.
Configure Jenkins Pipeline Job for Veracode Scans.