Before installation, ensure that the Jenkins server has internet connectivity.
Before you begin
To install and configure the plugin:
About this task
- Download the veracode-jenkins-plugin file.
- Open a browser and go to your default Jenkins URL.
- Click , then click the Advanced tab.
- In the Upload Plugin section of the Advanced tab, click Choose File and select the HPI file that you downloaded.
- Click Upload.
- From the buttons at the bottom of the page, click Download now and install after restart.
- In the Installing Plugins/Upgrades page, select the Restart Jenkins when installation is complete and no jobs are running checkbox.
and verify in the Installed tab that you can see the Veracode
Jenkins plugin is available in the list of installed plugins.
After you have verified that the Veracode Jenkins Plugin is installed, you can configure Jenkins to use the plugin.