You must be logged in to TeamCity as administrator to be able to configure the TeamCity global settings for the Veracode TeamCity Plugin.
To configure the Veracode TeamCity Plugin:
- In the Integrations section of the Administration page, select Veracode.
- In the Fail Build section, ensure the checkbox is selected to cause TeamCity to fail the build if the Veracode upload and scan task fails.
- In the Veracode Credentials section, select either username/password or ID/key credentials type.
- In the Default Values section, configure the following TeamCity server environment type
variables for global applications for all TeamCity jobs:
- env.PROJECT_NAME: changes the new Veracode application name to the TeamCity server project name
- In the Debug section, select the checkbox to run in debug mode to collect detailed information about Veracode scans. This data is stored in the console log of each individual TeamCity project.
- In the Proxy Settings section, if you intend to connect using a proxy, select Use Proxy and
provide the specific host, port, username, and password settings for global use in TeamCity.