You can connect with peers and Veracode subject matter experts in the Veracode Community for support, to learn best practices, and to collaborate on how Veracode products and services can work better for you.
To access the Veracode Community, navigate to community.veracode.com.
Accessing the Community
The Veracode Community is a public site. To engage with community members, you are asked to log in. If you have not registered for the Veracode Community, you can create a profile fromwhere you are prompted to enter basic user information. After you register, you are sent and email providing account instructions and how to set up your password. After your account is registered, you can log in from the button on the top-right of the home page.
From the home page, you can navigate to the following different pages:
- Getting Started
- Read about the features available on the Veracode Community, and how to get started with your Veracode program.
- Join a group for discussions on Veracode products and application security topics on the Groups page. You can discuss trends and gain insights, grouped by topic area.
- Education & Training
- Watch Veracode AppSec Tutorials to learn more about application security on the Education and Training page. You can learn about topics such as flaw remediation, scanning with Veracode, and how to integrate with Veracode in your software development lifecycle.
- Download Veracode integrations for APIs and plugins, and read more about how to integrate with Veracode throughout your entire software development lifecycle from the Integrations page.
- Submit your ideas for how Veracode products and services can work better in your
environment from the Ideas page. You can also vote and comment on existing
ideas.Note: This feature is available to Veracode customers only.
Use the search bar at the top of each page to search across product documentation, knowledge articles, blog posts, as well as questions and answers posted to the Veracode Community. The search bar models standard search behavior.
- My Activity
- You can view a summary of your activity on the Veracode Community from the My Activity page. If you open a support case, you can also read the status of your case.
- Demo Request button
- Click the Demo Request button to schedule a demonstration or on-boarding call from Veracode. Your program manager contacts you directly after you provide your availability.
- Ask Community button
- If you cannot find the information you are looking for from the content available in the Community, click the Ask Community button to pose a question. You can receive input from fellow Veracode Community members.
- Contact Support
- You can contact Veracode Technical Support if you have an urgent request by clicking Contact Support from the login menu.