You must have the Creator, Submitter, or Security Lead role to create and submit a Dynamic Analysis.
Before you begin
Creating a Veracode Dynamic Analysis involves the following steps. Not all steps are required.
About this task
Note: Veracode does not support Dynamic Analysis scans via a VPN.
To create a Dynamic Analysis:
- From the Veracode Platform, go to .
- Click New Dynamic Analysis.
- Enter a name for the Dynamic Analysis.
Enter the URLs using one of the following methods:
As you enter the URLs, they appear in the URLs to Scan list.
- Upload a CSV file that contains a list of multiple URLs (250
maximum).Download the CSV template, enter all URLs and their respective credentials, save the file, and then upload the saved file.Note: If you have a Veracode Discovery subscription, you can upload a list of the URLs within your web perimeter.
- Enter the URLs manually (250 maximum).
- Upload a CSV file that contains a list of multiple URLs (250 maximum).
From the Actions menu at the end of each URL row, you can link to an
application or delete the URL from the Dynamic Analysis.
- In the Visibility Settings section, select who you want to be able to see the results of the Dynamic Analysis.
- Optionally, in the Organization Information section, select the business unit associated with the applications you are scanning, and the name and email address of the person responsible for the applications.
- In the Scanning Certification section, you must select the checkbox to confirm that your organization has the right to scan the URLs you have provided.
The next steps are:
- Click Configure if you want to modify the default configuration of the Dynamic Analysis and the individual URL configurations.
- Click Schedule if you want to indicate when you want the Dynamic Analysis to start and how long you want it to run.
- Click Review and Submit if you do not want to provide any other information.