You must have the Creator, Submitter, or Security Lead role to be able to schedule a Dynamic Analysis.
By default, your Dynamic Analysis is not scheduled. If you do not want to schedule your Dynamic Analysis, when you review and submit it a prescan runs that provides feedback in the Prescan Results tab of the Dynamic Analysis summary page.
When you are ready to run it, you can start your Dynamic Analysis immediately or schedule it to run at a date up to 60 days in the future.
- After you create or configure the Dynamic Analysis, click Schedule at the bottom of the screen.
- In the Schedule section, select Once.
- Click the calendar icon and select the date on which you want the scan to start.
- In the Analysis Duration field, enter the maximum number of days you want the Dynamic Analysis to run.
- Click Review and Submit to save your options and move to the final step in starting your Dynamic Analysis.
From the All Dynamic Analysis Scans list, you can review the schedule of any Dynamic Analysis by
clicking the clock icon in the row for that Dynamic Analysis. The respective schedule
appears, providing at-a-glance information.
- In the All Dynamic Analysis Scans list, select Edit from the action menu in the row of the Dynamic Analysis that you want to check.
- At the bottom of the Edit screen, click Schedule.