All prescan errors relate to connection, auto-login, basic authentication, or login script issues.
For connection errors, look at the Connection Verification, Requests, Responses, Network Errors, and Port Shutdown fields for the specific reason why you have a problem with your connection. The request and response table indicates which requests to the target URL return error responses.
- The URL is spelled correctly and uses the correct protocol.
- The URL is live and available.
- You have whitelisted 184.108.40.206.
- If there is heavy traffic causing the connection to fail.
For authentication errors, look at the Authentication Verification, Login Successes, and Login Failures fields for the specific reason why you have an authentication issue. In addition to the details on the Prescan Details page, if you have provided a login script, you can click View Screenshot to see a screenshot of the associated login errors.
- You are using the correct username, password, and domain (if applicable). The Login Successes and Login Failures fields indicate if auto-login is working.
- Any login script, verification URL, and verification text you provided is still valid. The Authentication Verification field indicates at which point in your script an error occurred, saving you troubleshooting time.