In addition to configuring the settings for the whole Dynamic Analysis, you can also configure the scan of each URL contained by the Dynamic Analysis.
- Add URL details
- Add allowed hosts and HTTP or HTTPS versions to the list of allowed hosts, and set directory or subdirectory restrictions.
- Make URL exclusions
- Exclude URLs that are specific to the URL in the Dynamic Analysis.
- Select the scan mode
- Choose the default or advanced mode.
- Specify the login method
- Choose automatic login, basic authentication, or form-based login.
- Configure Internal Scanning
- If the URL is behind a firewall, select a reachable gateway and endpoint for the URL. This setting is only available to Veracode Internal Scanning Management (ISM) customers.
- Add user agent information
- Enter customized details of your browser to ensure the scan crawls for known vulnerabilities for that particular browser and returns information specific to the respective environment.
- Provide contact information
- Enter contact information to a person associated with the URL.
- Enter optional information
- Add optional information about the URL such as application lifecycle stage, launch date, and metadata tags.
Edit a URL Configuration
You can edit a URL configuration at any time by clicking the Edit
button located at the end of URL row.
Delete a URL Configuration
If the Dynamic Analysis has not yet started, you can delete a URL configuration by clicking