This procedure connects your VSA to its midpoint, using the midpoint <ip.ip.ip.ip>, credentials, save, and restart commands.
Ensure you have the following information:
- Midpoint IP address
- Midpoint username
- Midpoint password
If you do not have any of this information, please contact email@example.com. Veracode Technical Support can provide these details using the file exchange in My Portfolio, in the Veracode Platform.
- Enter midpoint <ip.ip.ip.ip>.
- Enter credentials and, when prompted, enter the midpoint username and
- Enter save and, at the prompt, enter y to save.
- Enter restart.
- After restarting the VSA, wait one minute for the connection to establish, and then enter
self_test to check if the VSA has connected to its midpoint. If the midpoint is not connected:
- Verify the midpoint IP address is whitelisted for outbound traffic over port 443.
- If using a proxy, verify the proxy settings configured on the VSA are correct by entering status.
- Contact Veracode Technical Support when the midpoint is connected to the VSA.