Veracode Greenlight for IntelliJ is designed to scan a file or small package. For this reason, initiating a scan at the project level is restricted. For project-level scans, use Veracode Static Analysis.
Greenlight for IntelliJ supports Java, JavaServer Pages (JSP), and the Java platforms and frameworks listed in the Compilation Instructions for Java.
The Veracode Greenlight plugin uses the following two certificates that are signed by a certificate authority: downloads.veracode.com and api.veracode.com.
In addition to using Greenlight for IntelliJ, Veracode recommends that you perform a full static analysis scan using the Veracode Platform or the Veracode IntelliJ Plugin to achieve comprehensive coverage, actionable results, and policy-level reporting to determine application production readiness.
- Installed a supported version of IntelliJ IDEA and Java Runtime Environment (JRE) listed in the Veracode Integrations Support Matrix
- Java source code you want to scan, the module containing the source code, and any dependency modules compile successfully
- IntelliJ is connected to the public internet
- Scan submission is 1 MB or smaller
- If using a proxy, IntelliJ is configured with the required proxy settings
- Generated API ID and key credentials