Veracode Greenlight for IntelliJ is designed to scan a file or small package. For this reason, initiating a scan at the project level is restricted. For project-level scans, use Veracode Static Analysis.
Greenlight for IntelliJ supports Java, JavaServer Pages (JSP), and the Java platforms and frameworks listed in the Compilation Instructions for Java.
The Veracode Greenlight plugin uses the following two certificates that are signed by a certificate authority: downloads.veracode.com and api.veracode.com.
In addition to using Greenlight for IntelliJ, Veracode recommends that you perform a full static analysis scan using the Veracode Platform or the Veracode IntelliJ Plugin to achieve comprehensive coverage, actionable results, and policy-level reporting to determine application production readiness.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 7 and later
- MacOS 10.12 Sierra and 10.13 High Sierra
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 and later
- You must have the following installed on your desktop:
- IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate or Community, version 2016.3 or later
- Java version: Java 8
- The following code must compile successfully:
- The source code to be scanned (Java file)
- The source code containing the module to be scanned
- Any dependency modules
- Your IDE is connected to the public internet.
- Your scan submission is not larger than 1 MB.
- If you use a proxy, you have configured your IntelliJ IDEA proxy settings.