Veracode Greenlight for Android Studio is designed to scan a file or small package. For this reason, initiating a scan at the project level is restricted. For project-level scans, use Veracode Static Analysis.
The Veracode Greenlight plugin uses the following two certificates that are signed by a certificate authority: downloads.veracode.com and api.veracode.com.
In addition to using Greenlight for Android Studio, Veracode recommends that you perform a full static analysis scan using the Veracode Platform to achieve comprehensive coverage, actionable results, and policy-level reporting to determine application production readiness.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 7 or later
- MacOS 10.12 Sierra or 10.13 High Sierra
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 or later
- You must have the following installed on your desktop:
- Android Studio 3.0 or later
- Java version: Java 8
- The following code must compile successfully:
- The source code to be scanned (Java file)
- The source code containing the module to be scanned
- Any dependency modules
- To scan package files, you must be in the Project or Android explorer view.
- Your IDE is connected to the public internet.
- Your scan submission is not larger than 1 MB.
- If you use a proxy, you have configured your Android Studio proxy settings.