After you install the Veracode Greenlight for Android Studio plugin, you are prompted to enter your API credentials to be able to scan your code with Veracode.
Before you begin
- Go to .
- In the Settings pane, enter your Veracode API ID and API Secret Key that you generated in the Veracode Platform.
What to do next
- Log in to the Veracode Platform.
- Go to the user account menu and select API
- Click Generate API Credentials.
- Copy the ID and secret key to a secure place to use them when logging into
You only see these credentials this one time. When you leave this page, you cannot review your current credentials. The creation of new credentials revokes any old credentials after 24 hours.