The Customizable Report summarizes security findings identified during this scan, application policy status, and recommendations to fix the findings. The Customizable Report contains the same information as the Detailed Veracode Report that you can download from the Results page.
Access the Veracode Report fromlink. The Veracode Report is divided into five tabs:
- Executive Summary provides a high-level view of your findings by scan type and policy status.
- Policy Control provides a summary of your policy compliance based on rules, scan requirements, and score.
- Findings and Recommendations provides a list of findings by severity as well as descriptions and recommendations to fix the findings. You can also view a list of Software Composition Analysis (SCA) vulnerabilities by component and license risk details, as well as approved mitigations.
- Mitigated Flaws provides a list of mitigations by severity that were accepted and the comment history associated with the mitigation.
- Proposed Mitigated Flaws provides a list of mitigations by severity that were proposed and the comment history associated with the mitigation.