After completing a DynamicMP scan, you can copy the scan results of one or more sites to an application profile.
Adding the DynamicMP scan results to the profile enables you to perform
multiple scans with flaw matching or to customize the scan configuration of the application. The business organizational information you provided when requesting the DynamicMP scan also copies over to the profile.
This page explains how to link results manually, but you can also configure your DynamicMP
scan options to perform automatic linking
To copy DynamicMP
scan results to an application profile:
- Go to
- In the All DynamicMP Scans page, click the completed scan to open the scan overview page.
- In the Site List, select the checkbox next to the scanned site whose results you want
to copy, and click Link to Application.
- By default, you are linking to a new application. If necessary, edit the application
name, business criticality, and policy. To link to an existing application, click
Select an Existing Application.
- Click Save.
If you select to link to an existing application, a list of applications appears. You cannot link a DynamicMP site to an application that has scans currently in progress, therefore, Veracode automatically retries to link sites until the current scan is complete and the linking is possible.
It is possible to select multiple sets of results at the same time and link to different
- In the Site List, select all the results you want to link, and click Link to
- From the Link to Application page, edit the application name, business criticality, and
policy, if necessary, for each site.
- For each set of results, select an existing application or select a different
application if you want to change an already-linked application for those results.
- Click Save.
You can configure your DynamicMP scan options to perform automatic linking of results
by clicking the DynamicMP link in the text of the Link to Application page.