See the master compilation guidelines for instructions for other platforms.
The Veracode Platform requires all binary executables, all required libraries, and the complete debug information for the application.
Supported ColdFusion Versions
|ColdFusion||Deployed as Java||7, 8, 9, 10, 11||7, 8, 9, 10, 11 (cfcompile.exe)|
- Compile ColdFusion code into Java.
- Build a Java Web Archive (WAR) file for uploading to Veracode.
"c:\coldfusion8\bin\cfcompile" -deploy c:\mycfwebroot c:\mycfapp c:\mycfappbinThis command compiles all cfml files in c:\mycfapp and places them in c:\mycfappbin.
- Log in to ColdFusion Administrator.
- Choose .
- Add a new archive of type WAR. The application directory is the location of the compiled application (c:\mycfappbin in the example above). The distribution directory is where the finished WAR archive will be placed.
- Add any related data sources.
- Deselect Include CFML Source.
- Deselect Include CF Administrator.
- Deselect Disable Debugging.
- Submit and wait for the WAR packaging to complete.
The resulting WAR file will be fairly large (at least 100MB). Upload the resulting WAR file to the Veracode Platform.