|Angular.js||0-1.x, 2.x, 4x|
|Backbone.js||1.3.3 and earlier|
|Node.js||All||Includes Express and many NPM modules|
|React.js||0.13.x -15.x.x, react-router versions 2-4|
|Underscore.js||1.8.3 and earlier|
|Vue.js||1.x-2.x, vue-router versions 1.x-3.x|
The Veracode Platform does not support the analysis of CoffeeScript or Dart applications.
- For Node.JS applications, please ensure that the node_modules folder exists and its contents are included in the uploaded source.
- When you submit TypeScript applications for analysis, package the TypeScript
source files in a separate ZIP file.
- You must include the related package.json, package-lock.json, yarn.lock, bower.json files for the package.
- If you use third-party components from NPM in your application you must include the node_modules folder and its contents under the folder.
- If you use third-party components from Bower in your application you must include all bower_components folders and their contents under the folder.
- If you use both Bower and NPM, you must include all related
node_modules and bower_components