Veracode eLearning consists of course-based training that helps developers gain the critical skills they need to identify and address potential vulnerabilities.
Veracode eLearning includes:
Web-based training modules for developers, managers, and security personnel are integrated directly into the Veracode Platform, enabling organizations to meet formal security training and competency testing requirements, and to continuously improve their skills through targeted Web-based courses and a security knowledge base. Courses can be taken at the user's own pace. The Veracode Platform provides dashboards and usage metric reports that document the courses users have completed and the competency testing results.
Students completing coursework are eligible for continuing professional education (CPE) credits as part of International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, Inc. (ISC), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), and Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP) certifications. Implementing formal secure development training programs can help organizations comply with ISO regulations and new industry standards such as the SANS Application Security Procurement Contract Language, which many companies use as a requirement for vendors to supply custom software.
- View the Web-Based Courses
- Veracode's courses are targeted to all audiences within your organization including; marketing professionals, business users, security managers, testers, and software developers.
- About the Knowledge Base
- The Veracode eLearning Knowledge Base is a centralized collection of information about security vulnerabilities, and techniques you can use to prevent vulnerabilities.
- How to Use Quizzes
- Quizzes allow you to understand the security knowledge of developers within your organization.
- View Your Team's Progress
- Managers of eLearning users can track their progress through web-based courses and quizzes.
- Managing eLearning Courses
- eLearning course curricula is defined by administrators, who can define courses as available, mandatory, or unavailable. There are two steps to defining course availability, assign users to a track and assign users to a curriculum within the assigned track. There are five tracks available for purchase out-of-the-box.
- Veracode Recommended Courses
- Veracode recommends eLearning courses to eLearning customers based on the results of their scans.
- View eLearning Metrics
- Administrators can download eLearning metrics, including exam grades and attempt data, course progress data, and data about content effectiveness.