This page describes how to access, start, pause, and restart Veracode eLearning web-based courses.
Accessing the Courses
- Go to Note: If you do not have the eLearning menu item, your organization may not have purchased eLearning, or your login may not be configured as an eLearning user. Contact Veracode to access the eLearning features.
- In the My Courses page, you can browse the
- To-Do: to view a list of courses with a status of in progress or failed, or are required by your company.
- Completed: to view a list of the courses you have finished.
- All Courses: to view a list of all courses available for you to take.
- To start a course, click the play icon.
- The Veracode Platform keeps track of your progress through a course. To pause a course, click the pause button in the controls section at the bottom of the course's browser window. To leave or exit a course, click the Close button.
- To resume a previously started course, click the play icon again. As the course is starting, the Platform prompts you to continue the course from where they left off or to start the course from the beginning.
- There is no limit to the number of times a course can be taken.Note: The completion status does not update after the first time a course is completed.
Print an eLearning Course Certificate
If you complete an eLearning course and receive a score of 70 or higher, you can print a certificate to showcase your hard work.
- From Action column.
- A certificate is generated in PDF format, including the course name, student name, and completion date.
- You can print the PDF certificate, or save the certificate on your local drive for future reference.