May 26, 2020
- Enhanced Access
Control for ISM Endpoints
- Veracode Dynamic Analysis Internal Scanning Management (ISM) provides new options for
granting Veracode support engineers access to your endpoints. You can now allow support
access for a specific number of days, up to 30, or allow access indefinitely until you
choose to disable it.
May 21, 2020
- Client Certificate Authentication
Dynamic Analysis now supports client certificate-based authentication. When
you upload your certificate and the associated password, Veracode can log in to
websites that require this method of authentication.
- Dynamic Analysis has added security auditing for JSON Web Tokens (JWT) and obsolete
detection reports known-vulnerable libraries, such as older versions of jQuery, through
- Improved Scan Status Details
- Veracode Dynamic Analysis now has improved end-user visibility into scan statuses.
Additional status information is available in the status fields and columns of the All
Analyses, Dynamic Analysis Summary, and URL Scan Summary pages. You now have more
detailed information when scans stop due to network issues or because they exceeded the
allocated scan duration time.
- Updated Video - Create Login Scripts with Selenium
- This video shows you how to use the Selenium IDE plugin to create a login
sequence script that enables Veracode Dynamic Analysis to scan URLs that have form-based
May 7, 2020
- Prescan Workflow Improvements
- Veracode has released several improvements to the Dynamic Analysis workflow to enhance
these user experiences:
- The prescan option has moved to the Schedule page. In addition, you can now use
the new prescan-only option if you want to verify your configuration before
submitting the analysis.
- There is a new option on the Schedule page to enable you to save your Dynamic
Analysis configuration and continue working on it or submitting it later.
- Icons have replaced the menu in the individual rows of the URLs table, providing
greater ease of use when you want to edit the configuration, link to an application,
or delete the URL.
April 28, 2020
- ISM Notifications Include Endpoint Names
- Emails from Veracode about your ISM endpoints now specify the endpoint names to help
April 16, 2020
- Scheduling Improvement
- Veracode Dynamic Analysis now provides the ability to select a start date up to 90
days in the future. This enhancement enables you to initiate a one-time scan immediately
as well as schedule a recurring, quarterly scan of the same Dynamic Analysis.
- Update to Supported Selenium Commands
- Dynamic Analysis now supports these Selenium commands: keyUp, keyDown, keyPress, assertTextPresent, waitForElementVisibile, and clickAt.