May 24, 2019
- ISM Endpoint Installer
Veracode Internal Scanning Management (ISM) now supports an endpoint installer for Windows and Linux servers. The installer provides a simplified workflow for installing new endpoints, updating existing endpoints, and uninstalling endpoints you no longer use for scans. It also creates a service that runs your endpoint, eliminating the need to manually start or stop it.
Veracode recommends you use the endpoint installer to manage all of your endpoints.
- ISM Gateway Domain Names
Veracode ISM now displays the fully qualified domain name (FQDM) of your gateway. You can use this domain for whitelisting purposes, instead of using the IP address.
May 15, 2019
- Active Directory Authentication Using NTLMv2
- Veracode Dynamic Analysis now supports the NT LAN Manager version 2 (NTLMv2) protocol. Dynamic Analysis can now use basic authentication when logging in to a site that uses Windows Active Directory authentication with NTLMv2.
April 23, 2019
- Discovery Integration with Dynamic Analysis
- With Veracode Discovery, you can now download a list of recommended URLs and upload the list to a new Dynamic Analysis for scanning.
April 3, 2019
- Internal Scanning Management for Dynamic Analysis
- Veracode Internal Scanning Management (ISM) for Dynamic Analysis is a new cloud architecture for scanning internal web applications.
- The scalable architecture of ISM supports a simple deployment requiring minimal configuration that allows you to securely scan internal applications hosted behind a firewall. You can customize scans for organizational compliance and scan multiple applications simultaneously.
- ISM supports scanning internal applications deployed through any deployment model, including in virtual machines, containers, bare-metal servers, or in the cloud.