February 14, 2020
- New Video - Create and Run an Unauthenticated Dynamic Analysis
- This video shows you how to create, configure, and schedule an unauthenticated Dynamic
- Row Selection Persistence
- When you select the number of rows you want to display in the All Dynamic Analyses
table, the selection persists even if you navigate away from that table. Your selection
persists until you log out.
January 8, 2020
- New Auto-Publish Feature
- Auto-Publish is now enabled in Veracode Dynamic Analysis to automatically publish some
findings, providing quicker results for specific types of vulnerabilities.
- If every vulnerability found in all URL scans in a Dynamic Analysis meets the
criteria for auto-publication, Veracode publishes the findings immediately after the
- If one or more vulnerabilities require a review by a Veracode scan engineer, then
any findings eligible for auto-publication must wait for that review. Veracode
publishes all findings together within 24 hours of when the manual review is
- Change to Failed Verification
Veracode Dynamic Analysis has updated the status definition that displays when any
URL scans fail verification for either a connection or authentication issue.
- When a single URL scan in an analysis fails verification:
- The URL scan status is Verification Failed.
- The Dynamic Analysis status is All Verifications Failed.
- When an analysis with multiple URL scans has one or more of the URL scans fail
- The failed URL scan status is Verification Failed.
- The analysis status is Completed - Partial Results Available.
December 12, 2019
- Enhancement to Linking Results to an
- You can only link the results of one URL configuration to an application. However, you
can now link the same target URL with various configurations to the same application,
even if the configurations are in a different Dynamic Analysis.