July 25, 2019
- Dynamic Analysis Non-Human API User
- Non-human API user accounts with the Upload API role can now use the Dynamic Analysis
REST APIs. Non-API human user accounts with the Creator, Submitter, or Security Lead
role can also programmatically create, configure, or submit a Dynamic Analysis.
- Dynamic Analysis Application Linking Role
- Dynamic Analysis now extends the application linking and unlinking feature support to
the Creator and Submitter roles. Users with these roles, in addition to the Security
Lead role, can link the results of a Dynamic Analysis URL scan to an application in the
July 20, 2019
- Dynamic Analysis Aggregate
Data in Data Exports
- Dynamic Analysis data is now available from the Veracode data exports. When you go to
Data Exports in the Analytics menu in the Veracode Platform, you can generate and
download the Dynamic Analysis Aggregate Report. This report provides detailed
information of all your Dynamic Analyses, including findings data.
June 26, 2019
- New Dynamic Analysis REST
- The Dynamic Analysis REST API enables you to automate steps in the Dynamic Analysis
workflow. You can now programmatically create, configure, schedule, and run Dynamic
Analyses with URL scans. You can also link analyses to Veracode application profiles.
June 4, 2019
- ISM Notifications
Veracode sends an email notification to the Security Leads of accounts using Internal
Scanning Management (ISM) when a gateway or endpoint goes offline and sends another
when they come back online. The notifications provide guidance for managing your ISM
configuration and Dynamic Analyses during these events.
- ISM Endpoint Versions
Veracode Internal Scanning Management (ISM) now displays the version number of each
endpoint installed in your network and indicates when you need to update an endpoint.