February 19, 2020
- Updated Look-and-Feel with New Veracode Branding
- Veracode has updated the look-and-feel of the Veracode Platform with new
January 28, 2020
- Updates to Sandbox
- Veracode has implemented these changes to improve the performance of sandbox scans:
- You can delete a sandbox and all of its scans when you promote it to policy.
- You may have a maximum number of sandboxes you can create for each application.
The default limit is 25.
- Automated Emails for eLearning
- Veracode eLearning administrators can turn on automated email notifications to alert
eLearning students and managers when the administrator assigns a curriculum to a
January 13, 2020
- SCA Findings Dashboard Available
- Veracode Analytics has a new dashboard that provides Software Composition Analysis
(SCA) findings on open vulnerabilities, license risk, issue severities, and library
data. Veracode Analytics does not currently display findings from agent-based
January 2, 2020
- SCA Findings Available in Veracode
- Veracode Analytics now provides details about Software Composition Analysis (SCA)
findings. If you have an SCA subscription, you can view SCA vulnerabilities displayed in
the Findings Status & History dashboard and the Resolution and Mitigation
- Veracode Analytics does not currently display findings from agent-based scans.
December 18, 2019
- Set Due Date for an eLearning
- Veracode eLearning administrators with the Administrator and eLearning roles can now
set a fixed due date, fixed due date with a compliance reset date, relative due date, or
no due date for a specific curriculum. After an administrator enrolls one or more
students in a curriculum, the curriculum is available to those students and eLearning
- New XML API Call for Deleting a
- You can use the new deletesandbox.do call to delete a single sandbox for
December 10, 2019
- New Workflow for Managing
- The Veracode Platform now includes a more streamlined policy management workflow. This
update simplifies the process of creating and editing application policies.
December 7, 2019
- Authentication Upgrade
- Veracode has upgraded its back-end authentication functions for user access to the
Veracode Application Security Services products. You will receive a prompt to update
your security question and answer pair and your multifactor authentication (MFA) method,
if your account requires MFA.
- Updated MFA Support
- Veracode now supports using Google Authenticator, FIDO2, and WebAuthn for MFA.
Administrators can assign MFA requirements to users in their organization, prompting
them to set up MFA the next time they log in.
- Veracode no longer supports RSA tokens. Please mail your RSA tokens to Veracode for
recycling at this address:
- Attn: IT Support
- 65 Network Drive
- Burlington, MA 01803
- To receive a free shipping label from Veracode, contact Veracode Technical Support at