September 17, 2019
- New Video - Configure Jenkins Freestyle Post-Build Actions for Dynamic Analysis
- This video shows you how to:
- Add post-build actions in your Jenkins freestyle build to resubmit a Veracode Dynamic Analysis
- Review Dynamic Analysis results from within your freestyle project
- New Video - Configure Jenkins Pipeline Post-Build Actions for Dynamic Analysis
- This video shows you how to to:
- Add post-build actions in your Jenkins pipeline build to resubmit a Veracode Dynamic Analysis
- Review Dynamic Analysis results from within your pipeline project
July 31, 2019
- Veracode Integration for Jira Supports Jira 8
- The Veracode Integration for Jira version 3.20.0 adds support for Jira version 8.x. Jira versions earlier than 7.x are not supported.
July 26, 2019
- Veracode for VS Code Released
- The new extension Veracode for VS Code is now available in the Visual Studio Code section of the Visual Studio Marketplace. This new integration enables you to seamlessly run a Veracode Greenlight scan from within Visual Studio Code.
- Veracode Jenkins Plugin Supports Dynamic Analysis
- The Veracode Jenkins Plugin version 22.214.171.124 now supports running Dynamic Analysis of your applications from within Jenkins. You can use the plugin to run a Dynamic Analysis as a post-build action for freestyle builds or as a post-build step for pipeline builds. You can also add a post-build action, or step, to review a report of the analysis results.
July 10, 2019
- Veracode C# API Wrapper Enhancements
- The Veracode C# API wrapper version 126.96.36.199 includes the following enhancements:
- A new -wrapperVersion action for printing the library version to the console.
- Support for the nextdayschedulingenabled parameter. If you have a Veracode next-day consultation subscription, you can use the parameter with the createapp.do or updateapp.do calls to schedule a consultation call with Veracode.
- Support for creating users with Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) authentication. You use the -createuser action and specify the SAML username with the custom_id parameter.