View the list below for highlights of previous releases.
February 26, 2019
- Informational Findings in Applications Data Exports Report
- In the 2019.3 release, Veracode will add a column to the Applications Data Exports in the Veracode Platform to include informational findings. This change affects any downstream reporting that relies on an expected column order for the Applications Data Export. You generate Data Exports from Analytics in the Veracode Platform.
- Removal of the Veracode Directory
- Veracode is simplifying the Veracode Platform by removing the Veracode Directory.
February 11, 2019
- New Configuration Calls for Consultations
- You can now schedule a consultation call for assistance with configuring a static or dynamic scan from the Veracode Platform. In addition, you also have the ability to schedule a scan results consultation call from the Application Overview page.
February 7, 2019
- Manual Penetration Tests Use CVSS 3.0
- Veracode Manual Penetration Tests now use Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) version 3.0 to provide you with the latest vulnerability information.
- Updated Time to Resolve Calculation
- In Veracode Analytics, the calculation for the Time to Resolve measure has been updated to better handle mitigations as a resolution type.
February 4, 2019
- Added MPT Fields in Customizable Report
- The information in the Reviewer Note, Note, and Location fields from Veracode Manual Penetration Testing (MPT) now appears in the Customizable Report.
- Business Unit Filter for Veracode Analytics
- You now have the ability to filter by business unit on all Veracode Dashboards to view analytics data on specific functions of your business.
January 7, 2019
- Veracode Analytics General Availability
- The new Veracode Analytics functionality allows you to quickly view information about your security program using built-in dashboards. You also have the ability to construct your own data visualizations and access them from personal or shared dashboards. The new analytics data includes detailed findings information, average time to remediate findings, mitigation status reporting, and is restructured for improved performance.