August 12, 2019
- Swift 5 and Xcode 10.2 Support
- Veracode has improved static analysis of iOS applications to support Swift 5 and Xcode 10.2.
- Maven Shade Application Support
- Veracode has improved the static analysis of Java applications by adding support of applications packaged as uber-jars that the Maven Shade plugin creates.
- Improved Security for Zend Framework Applications
- Veracode has improved static analysis of PHP applications written using the Zend framework by adding additional security checks.
- Triage Flaws Improvements
- You can now filter the list of findings by language.
- Go 1.11 Support
- Veracode has improved static analysis of Go applications by adding support for Go version 1.11.
June 29, 2019
- Support for Ionic Framework Added
- Veracode has improved static analysis by adding support of mobile applications written in the Ionic framework.
- Support for React.js Version 16 Added
- Support for Java Version 12 Added
- Veracode has improved static analysis of Java applications to support compatibility with Java version 12.
- React Native Mobile Applications Analysis Improved
- Accuracy of Zend Framework Applications Analysis Improved
- Veracode has improved the accuracy of analysis of PHP applications built using the Zend framework. You may see additional findings as a result of these improvements.
- Accuracy of COBOL Applications Analysis Improved
- Veracode has improved the accuracy of scan results for COBOL applications. You may see additional findings as a result of these improvements.
May 30, 2019
- Improved Ruby on Rails Scan Performance
- Veracode has improved the performance and accuracy of Ruby on Rails scans. The Veracode Platform may report scan results for Ruby on Rails applications sooner than in past releases.
May 29, 2019
- Automatic Publishing of Ruby on Rails Scans
Veracode now automatically publishes all Ruby on Rails scans, regardless of the number of flaws detected, to reduce the amount of time when scan results become available.