April 29, 2020
- Vulnerability Database Update
- The Veracode Vulnerability Database is updated to resolve a discrepancy in severity
rating compared to the National Vulnerability Database (NVD) for approximately 200 of
over 20,000 total vulnerabilities. Veracode has already contacted all organizations that
have applications that fail policy as a result of this update.
- If your Veracode account manager has not contacted you, you do not need to take any
April 6, 2020
- Alpine Linux Support for
- Veracode Software Composition Analysis (SCA) now supports the Alpine Linux
distribution for agent-based scans.
- Organization Rules for Agent-Based
- Veracode Software Composition Analysis (SCA) now supports configuring rules for
agent-based scans at the organization level. Administrators can apply these rules to all
workspaces in an organization to efficiently enforce a common security standard.