View the list below for highlights of previous releases.
March 7, 2019
- Veracode Azure DevOps Extension Enhancements
- The Veracode Azure DevOps Extension version 2.5.0 includes the following enhancements:
- Support for Java 11
- Ability to export .NET work items to other Azure DevOps projects
- Support for the optional Java wrapper parameter selectedpreviously in the uploadandscan composite action. Use this parameter to indicate that you want to scan the same modules selected in the previous scan.
February 21, 2019
- Jira Integration Event Notification for Custom Field Mappings
- The latest version of the Veracode Integration for Jira sends an update event notification if any of the configured custom field mappings change for a specific Jira issue during an import.
January 31, 2019
- Veracode Mobile Application Packager
- Veracode has released the Veracode Mobile Application Packager to replace the Xcode Packaging Tool as Veracode's supported tool for packaging iOS applications developed in Xcode. This new packager features an improved user interface and supports the latest versions of macOS. The Veracode Mobile Application Packager includes a command-line tool that can build and package iOS applications in an automated environment.
January 2, 2019
- Jira Cloud Integration Enhancements
- The Veracode Integration for Jira Cloud version 3.0.0 includes the following
- The Veracode Integration for Jira Cloud now supports Veracode Software Composition Analysis (SCA) services. The integration enables you to define custom field mappings for SCA component and vulnerability Jira tickets, in addition to the custom field mappings that were available in previous releases.
- The integration provides expanded functionality of mapping Veracode API data fields into Jira Cloud, including support for additional application, scan, and finding-level Jira fields. You can expand your mapping of Jira fields to match custom fields supported by the Veracode Platform, allowing you to filter Jira fields more efficiently.
- The integration now disables the automatic closing of mitigated findings by default. This enhancement enables you to have better control of the findings you are tracking.