View the list below for highlights of previous releases.
February 14, 2019
- SourceClear Container Scanning
- SourceClear SCA now supports the ability to scan Red Hat and CentOS Docker containers. You can scan containers for third-party library vulnerabilities and license risk using the command-line interface (CLI), or as part of your continuous integration (CI) pipelines.
January 18, 2019
- Issues Endpoint for SourceClear API
- SourceClear SCA has released a new endpoint to the REST API that allows you to programmatically extract the issues generated from your scans.
January 8, 2019
- New REST API for SourceClear SCA
- SourceClear SCA now supports the use of a REST API to programmatically extract
high-level workspace information on specific workspaces or all the workspaces to which
you have access. You also have the ability to filter your workspaces on library,
vulnerability, and license. Note: This release does not include the ability to extract issues found in scans on a workspace.