View the list below for highlights of previous releases.
February 19, 2019
- Dynamic Analysis Adds Selenium JSON SIDE Format Support
Dynamic Analysis has added support for the new Selenium IDE JSON (SIDE) file format to assist you in the creation and upload of login and logout scripts. Veracode has removed support for Kantu and accepts scripts in either SIDE or HTML created in Selenium IDE for Firefox and Chrome.
- Dynamic Analysis Provides Unlink Functionality
The new unlink feature provides added flexibility by enabling you to unlink a Dynamic Analysis scan from an application profile. If required, after the unlink is complete, you can relink the results to a different application profile.
January 31, 2019
- Dynamic Analysis Creation Without Schedule
- It is now possible to create a new Dynamic Analysis without having to specify when the analysis should start and end. The new option of Not Scheduled enables you to create, configure, save, and prescan the Dynamic Analysis, then decide later when you want to run it.
January 3, 2019
- New Dynamic Analysis Status
- Dynamic Analysis has a new status that indicates when URL scans within the analysis do not complete due to failed verification. This new status, Completed - Partial Results Available, informs you that only partial results are available because one or more URLs failed verification.