View the list below for highlights of previous releases.
April 23, 2019
- Discovery Integration with Dynamic Analysis
- With Veracode Discovery, you can now download a list of recommended URLs and upload the list to a new Dynamic Analysis for scanning.
April 3, 2019
- Internal Scanning Management for Dynamic Analysis
- Veracode Internal Scanning Management (ISM) for Dynamic Analysis is a new cloud architecture for scanning internal web applications.
- The scalable architecture of ISM supports a simple deployment requiring minimal configuration that allows you to securely scan internal applications hosted behind a firewall. You can customize scans for organizational compliance and scan multiple applications simultaneously.
- ISM supports scanning internal applications deployed through any deployment model, including in virtual machines, containers, bare-metal servers, or in the cloud.
March 21, 2019
- Improved Dynamic Analysis Prescan Details
- Dynamic Analysis now provides greater visibility into prescan errors, enabling you to more quickly troubleshoot and fix connection and authentication issues.
March 14, 2019
- Wildcard Support in Discovery Blacklists
- Discovery now supports the use of wildcards when you specify which sites you do not want Discovery to analyze.
March 4, 2019
February 19, 2019
- Dynamic Analysis Adds Selenium JSON SIDE Format Support
Dynamic Analysis has added support for the new Selenium IDE JSON (SIDE) file format to assist you in the creation and upload of login and logout scripts. Veracode has removed support for Kantu and accepts scripts in either SIDE or HTML created in Selenium IDE for Firefox and Chrome.
- Dynamic Analysis Provides Unlink Functionality
The new unlink feature provides added flexibility by enabling you to unlink a Dynamic Analysis scan from an application profile. If required, after the unlink is complete, you can relink the results to a different application profile.
January 31, 2019
- Dynamic Analysis Creation Without Schedule
- It is now possible to create a new Dynamic Analysis without having to specify when the analysis should start and end. The new option of Not Scheduled enables you to create, configure, save, and prescan the Dynamic Analysis, then decide later when you want to run it.
January 3, 2019
- New Dynamic Analysis Status
- Dynamic Analysis has a new status that indicates when URL scans within the analysis do not complete due to failed verification. This new status, Completed - Partial Results Available, informs you that only partial results are available because one or more URLs failed verification.