You can use Veracode Static for Visual Studio to import a scan results file from the Veracode Platform into Visual Studio. Then, you can review the scan results from within Visual Studio.
- You have performed a Veracode security scan of your application.
- You have downloaded scan results from the Veracode Platform.
- For Visual Studio 2019, you have configured a rendering option. If you do not configure this option, the scan results may not display in Visual Studio.
To import a scan results file into Visual Studio:
- In Visual Studio, select .
- Click Browse and, then, select the XML results file to open in Visual Studio.
The scan results open in the Results window.
- Filter or search for discovered flaws.
- Double-click a flaw to open the source file, if the solution is open, and place your cursor on the line that contains the flaw.
- Right-click a flaw and select to view the related call stacks, mitigations, and other details.