Before you can install and use the Veracode Integration for Jira Cloud, you must meet these prerequisites:
- Supported versions of the software listed in the Veracode-Authored Integrations page
- Permissions to install the Veracode Integration for Jira Cloud
- Jira user account with permissions to create and modify all Jira issues for all projects to which you are importing flaws
- Jira Cloud is configured to use specific state names and transition names for issues. When importing flaws to Jira as issues, the integration uses these names to assign the correct state and automatically make the correct transitions
- An API service account with the Results API and Mitigation API roles
- Generated Veracode API credentials
To install the Veracode Integration for Jira Cloud:
- Log in to your Jira Cloud instance as an admin.
- From Application Switcher, select Jira Software.
- Go to .
- In the Search the Marketplace field, find Veracode Integration for Jira Cloud .
- Click Install to download and install the Veracode Integration for Jira Cloud.