You configure your screen template in Jira Cloud to include two Veracode custom fields. When importing findings to Jira, the Veracode Integration for Jira Cloud automatically adds the custom fields to each Jira issue of imported findings and populates the values.
- Veracode Link: manages the association of the Jira issue with the application findings in the scan results on the Veracode Platform. After completing this procedure, this custom field provides links back to the specific application, policy, and findings in the Veracode Platform.
- Mitigation Status and Comments: describes the current mitigation status, with optional comments, for an imported finding.
You must associate these custom fields, including the standard Environment field, to Jira screens for the fields to display in Jira issues.To associate custom fields with Jira screens:
- Log in to Jira Cloud as an administrator.
- Select .
Under FIELDS, select Custom fields to display the Custom
- Locate the Veracode Link field.
Click the menu icon for the Veracode Link field and select
Select the checkbox for each screen in your Jira project to which you want to
associate the Veracode Link field.
- Click Update.
- Under FIELDS, select Custom fields to go back to the Custom fields page.
- Repeat steps 5 through 8 for the Mitigation Status and Comments field and the Environment field.
- Under SCREENS, select Screens to display the View Screens page.
On the View Screens page, click Configure on the row of
a screen in your Jira project.
- On the Configure Screen page, scroll down to the Select Field dropdown menu.
From the Select Field dropdown menu, select Veracode
The Veracode Link custom field is now associated with the selected screen.
From the Select Field dropdown menu, select Mitigation Status and
Comments and, then, select Environment.
All three custom fields are now associated with the selected screen.
- Repeat steps 11 through 14 until you have associated all three custom fields to all selected screens.