You install Veracode Greenlight for Android Studio from the JetBrains marketplace.
Before installing the Veracode Greenlight for Android Studio:
- You have generated Veracode API credentials.
- You have verified that the Veracode Greenlight feature is enabled for your organization. Contact Veracode Technical Support to enable this feature.
To install the plugin:
- Go to the JetBrains Plugin Repository at https://plugins.jetbrains.com/, search for Veracode Greenlight, and download the latest version.
- Save the ZIP file to your local machine.
- In Android Studio, go to Install plugin from disk... and click
- Navigate to and select the plugin file you saved to your machine.
Veracode Greenlight for Android Studio now appears in the list of plugins.
- Click OK.
If prompted, restart Android Studio.
After your IDE restarts, the Veracode Greenlight menu is visible.
Before you can scan your code, you must enter your Veracode API credentials.